Jesus is real and He wants to give you all that is best for you. Jesus loves you far beyond what you can believe and He will forgive anything.
• Peace, joy, love, and happiness are the fruits of prayer. If you really want these things, try putting as much effort into your prayer as you put into other things. If you do not have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, you are missing out on tremendous blessings and you may not really understand the Catholic faith.
• Jesus knows you well and can talk to you in many different ways. Jesus wants you to ask Him for His help, for His advice, and for His constant care. He will strengthen and lead you to serve others in wonderful ways.
• The Bible is TRUE and INSPIRED by God – Jesus wants you to read His loving messages to you in the Holy Scriptures. Immerse yourself in God’s Holy Word.
• Visit a Catholic Church where Jesus is waiting for you in the tabernacle, truly present in the Holy Eucharist. Talk to Him and believe that He knows you are there, because He does. Jesus said: I am the living bread that came down from heaven… Unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink His blood, you do not have life within you.(Jn.6:51,53)
• All persons live the drama of life, searching for fulfillment and ultimately for God. Go to Mass and ask Jesus to truly come into your heart. When the Offertory begins, place yourself and all of your concerns on the altar to be offered to God. Immerse yourself in the Mass.
• When you see Jesus lifted up in the host, tell Him you love Him and want His help. When you receive Jesus, talk to Him like you would talk to a close relative or friend. Pray and give your whole life to Jesus.
• Every person can and should strive to be holy, for all people are called to be holy. Imitate the multitude of saints. Every century has been given great saints. Read about them and pray for their help.
• At the Transfiguration, Jesus was radiant, talking with Moses and Elijah. The saints are not dead , but are more fully alive by God’s grace, than when they were on earth. Praise God for the many great saints.
• The presence of Jesus at Mass is a miracle. Miracles happen today in many other ways. Read about the miracles at Lourdes, Fatima, and Guadalupe. Jesus said: Truly, truly, I say to you, he who believes in Me will also do the works that I do, and greater works than these will he do.(Jn.14:12)
• If you rebel against God, ask Jesus for His help. Confess your sins and receive absolution, so you can know His will for you. Finding and doing God’s will is the purpose of every human life.
• Pray. If you really want to be happy in this life and in eternity, you must make time for prayer. Be not afraid. Never doubt, never tire, for Jesus waits for you every minute of every day.
• The deep yearning within us is a profound love between God and us. The desire for God is written in the human heart, because we are created by God and for God; and God never ceases to draw us to Himself. Only in God will we find the peace, love and happiness we never stop searching for.
• Some day, Jesus will take you by the hand and show you His birth, His life on earth, His sacrifice and suffering for you. He will show you why everything happened in your life and how He was there for you even if you did not think He was. He will show you His great love for you, His constant efforts to reach you, to teach you, to bring you closer to Him. Then, He will hold you forever in His eternal reward He is preparing for you if you have faith in Him and run the race to the finish. Love Jesus, thank Him, and praise Him! Know He is with you and He will never leave you!
Prepared and published by CatholicsLoveJesus.com, P.O. Box 10097, Lansing, MI 48901
PLEASE LINK TO ANY DOCUMENTS ON THIS WEBSITE, OR PRINT THEM
AS LONG AS THESE LINES AND CREDIT LINE ABOVE ARE INCLUDED.
© 2018 CatholicsLoveJesus.com • All Rights Reserved